Saturday, December 18, 2010

Live Video: Brother, Boy

The year is coming to a close, and there is still a bit to be done on the album I recorded this summer. As a Christmas gift from me to you, here's a live performance of the track "Brother, Boy" from a solo show I played a year ago in Bellingham. It's slightly different than how you'll hear it on the album; but, I hope you enjoy.

Also, be sure and check out what I like to think of as the first single from There There, "Hard Heart" at www.myspace.com/davidkwheeler. Friend me. Comment. Like. Tweet. Embed. And do whatever your social networking self likes to do, to your heart's content.

Brother, Boy (live)

David K Wheeler | Myspace Music Videos

3 comments:

nance marie said...

thank you for the gift. and here i didn't bring you anything!

Jingle Poetry said...

how thoughtful you are.
blessings.

Jingle Poetry said...

Greetings!
Here is the end of the year awards 4 you, enjoy!

End of The Year Awards 4 Friends of Jingle or Jingle Poetry Community

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

At this time of the year, We wish you all the best !

Link up a poem to our potluck today, We send blessings all the way to brighten your day!